Counting the days.



» Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You. » 更新 » 我不適合。 » SS501 ♥ » 未來是什麼。 迷茫。 » 終於,考完了 » 加油 » 開學、考試 » The Curve + Ikea + Ikano x) » 終於
Saturday, October 16, 2010
我·買·到·了 ♥ @ 8:53 PM

我終於買到了!
SHINee的【Hello】♥

啊啊啊

更多照片
去我的面子書吧。
http://www.facebook.com/sheislovely#!/album.php?aid=2095329&id=1333996293

♥♥♥

Labels: ,


hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

Welcome .
You're currently at lovethecryst.bs.com .
Look up ! yo, ♥
It's KEY !

about
i my me mine.



Crystal is a suppa-normal girl
who adores shopping
gonna blow 16 candles on Dec 31
presents & wishes are needed (:
so , help !

---
Music is her passion
Key is her addiction
SHINee is her obsession
---

Tweets & roars everyone ! ♥
Hate's? Shoo !

free web hit counter

hftb

music
rock my ass.


i have my love
you know you're jealous.






<


credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting lovethecryst.blogspot.com ! :D